Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hopeless or Hopeful?





This photo was taken earlier this evening on my way out to see a friend for her birthday. I put on the wig because I didn't want to do my hair and it was a mess anyways. I like my pink wig. It wasn't until I got home and uploaded this picture that I saw what everyone else saw. I'm broken and vacant. The worst part is that in this picture I am wearing concealer underneath my eyes to try and hide the bags, but they are still plainly visible.

This is what an alcoholic looks like. This is what an addict looks like. This is what untreated bipolar looks like.

You can only hide and cover it all up for so long before it all becomes clear to everyone but you. I can try and fix this huge mess or I can lay down and die. Which one is worth fighting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment