Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Bitch




Attachment.

Ignorance.

Petty Jealousy.

Stigma.

Sorrow.



**



What awaits in silence,

is often forgotten

when the day breaks the dawn

and sleep soothes the senses.



**



She may be forgotten,

but still she lingers here.

On the inside.

I choose to ignore her,

and the silly fantasy that she produces.



She waves her arms around,

to try and get me to notice,

her little temper tantrum and

the tone of her "comfort."

She beguiles my rationality, again.



She seduces me,

with her morality

and ambiguity.

Talking sweet to heighten my awareness.

I try to walk away

but time throws me to the floor.

Weeping I push her away

and tell her, "No more!"

No comments:

Post a Comment