Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

30 Days in More than 30 - Topic #4 - What You Ate Today



Well this certainly is an interesting topic and one that perhaps will get me to think twice before I eat something.

For breakfast I had a grande Americano with two extra shots of espresso from Starbucks to try and kickstart my day. I stayed up SUPER late chatting on the phone and while it was hard enough to get out of bed, it was even harder to try and convince myself to go to work. When I got into work I toasted an english muffin and put some peanut butter on it. [strangely, I have a jar of peanut butter in my desk.]

I did manage to get thirty minutes of a lunch in today and settled for cafeteria food so I didn't have to go too far. I had a green salad and a bowl of split pea soup. Once again, not terribly exciting.

About a half an hour ago one of the paralegals in my department dropped off a slice of chocolate cake. It was gooey and sweet and oh so yummy. I fell in love with it. Too bad I ate it before I could ask it to move in.

I'm not sure what I'm having for dinner yet, I'm sure I can find something in the back of my cupboards to eat. Perhaps I'll find something tasty in the freezer. Most likely I will either go out and get something to eat or pick up something on my way home from work.

This was by far the most boring blog post I have ever done. Cheers if you made it this far!

1 comment: