Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Croire en moi.

I paid off a credit card today and used a little extra money I had to buy some more furniture for the house. Someone very dear to me told me how proud they were of me and I started a savings account. "School" starts soon and I'm both terrified and excited all at once but there is one last piece of educational business to be completed before the Holiday 2010 break. The list is longer than this, but I'm saving it for later.

Motivation.
Inspiration.
Determination.

I believe in me.

3 comments:

  1. I believe in you too. Yay for paying off the credit card, HUGE step forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and don't forget $300 in a savings account!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I continue to believe in you.

    ReplyDelete