Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ava Dement1a #4 - Who Will Save Your Soul? [Part II]

Taken from my Livejournal.
Originally Published
May 3rd, 2010
This is the electronic version of my zine, Ava Dement1a.

Hostage, My Heart

In my head, he talks about me.
How crazy I am.
How stupid I am.
He's not quite sure why he is
with me, When she can't even read a book in a week.
Weak.
Weakness.
I fall, knees breaking
Cry.
Tear.
Tied up and helpless.
I'm dreaming once again and keeping him awake.
Crying, Moaning and Whimpering.
How can I tell you just how much my head thinks you hate me?
I'm not sure I could convey
the way that it feels,
to be at the mercy of the insecurity
and that stupid pain that lives in my head.
But somehow,
has hostage, my heart.


1 comment:

  1. This has burned a hole in my heart. There are men so jealous, so insecure that they are scared and try breaking all the beauty inside their lover. Weak mice, pretending to be men before a real grandeur

    ReplyDelete