Memento Mori

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
Professional Darling

Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Goth Girls!

I've been doing a lot of YouTube-ing lately. Mostly searching for "Goth" videos and so forth. I come across a lot of crap. Things that perhaps look promising as you see the little picture, and then you click to watch it, and it all goes to hell from there.

I've been big into the Gothic stereotypes lately, and spoofs. I find it exceptionally humourous that there are all of these catagories that you can now label Goth as. I'm still trying to figure out how Punk turned into Goth and then Goth spawned all of these new sub-cultures.

ANYWAYS...I am getting ahead of myself here. I stumbled across these hilarious spoofs called, "The Goth Girls". There are only two videos so far, but both are fucking spot on. So go click on the link and sit back, kick off your transmuters, and relax with a glass of blood red wine and be prepared to laugh at the hilarity that is GOTH!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/grahampowell



~ G.

No comments:

Post a Comment